Why Hart Land Real Estate
At Hart Land Real Estate we are committed to offering you, our clients and customers, the highest standard of professional service. We want to earn your confidence and trust in our ability to sell your property. There is no firm better equipped to tackle this job than Hart Land Real Estate. Hart Land Real Estate has been voted Best and Friendliest Real Estate Office and Best Real Estate Agent by readers of the “Fayette County Record” multiple times and one of “Texas Monthly’s” Best Real Estate Agents in Texas.
What We Do for Every Hart Land Real Estate Listing.
- Strategic pricing.
- Suggestions to enhance your property in order to receive top dollar.
- Targeted advertising in local publications.
- Your listing is promoted on our website—hartlandrealestate.com
- MLS (of course): including TxLS.com—the statewide rural listing site, LandsofTexas.com, LandsofAmerica.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, HAR.com (Houston Association of Realtors) and Loopnet.com (for commercial).
- Hart Land Real Estate “for sale” sign in the yard—a sign buyers trust.
- Color brochure produced for potential buyers and posted in our store front window on the La Grange Square.
- “Just Listed” email to area Realtors
- Facebook™ promotion
- Schedule and facilitate showings for other agents and co-broke with ALL Real Estate Firms.
- Progress reports and marketing updates.
- Prequalification of buyers.
- Present and discuss all offers on your property with you.
- Discuss all financial obligations and expectations for all parties involved.
- “24/7” availability to handle ongoing negotiations and coordinate with the title company, inspectors, lender, appraiser and surveyor.
- Attend closing to answer any questions that may arise.
- Follow up after the sale to make sure you are satisfied and all loose ends have been resolved.
Hart Land Real Estate is the Best Choice for Buyers, too.
- Time and attention. Your Hart Land agent is an industry professional whose focus is assisting you through the home-buying process.
- Knowledge of the marketplace. Hart Land agents are area specialists who can provide you up-to-date information about properties on the market as well as information on community amenities, utilities, zoning, schools, etc.
- Contract knowledge. The amount of paperwork alone can be daunting for many buyers. Your Hart Land agent has knowledge and experience in the legal and financial aspects of contracts and can explain them all to you.
- Negotiation. Your Hart Land agent is an experienced negotiator and will work on your behalf for the best possible price, terms, repairs, and possession date.
- Mortgage/loan knowledge. Your Hart Land agent can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders.
- Inspection and repair knowledge. Your Hart Land agent can assist you in finding qualified professionals to inspect a property and then negotiate with the seller on your behalf for repairs to be made prior to purchase.
- Closing coordination. Your Hart Land agent can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
- Your Hart Land agent will work with the title company, the lender and the insurance provider to resolve title, appraisal, and insurance issues that can affect the purchase of your property.
- After the sale resources. Your Hart Land agent works with clients buying and selling homes every day and can recommend vendors who do everything from interior decorating to construction.